Frequently Asked Questions
Why using ticketing system, not email?
There are some questions why we use ticketing system in handling issues/bugs and the answer are:
- Providing unique problem solving
- Ensure the issue is focused on and not mixed with other conversations so it's easier to track
- With tracking system, it's easier whether someone is working on it or not
- Provide prioritised workflow to see which one has a higher importance to be solved
- Transparency, issues can be discussed in depth in one ticket.
- Ensure the continuity of the issue tracking with issue statuses
Last Updated 2 years ago